Why choose AJ Foreign Auto?
Another "Excellence in Service" feature that our customers enjoy...
In order to assist you in keeping your vehicles Safe & Reliable year round, and to help avoid emergency road side breakdowns, we perform a courtesy 27-Point Inspection on your initial visit and then periodically, when your car is in for a service or repair, and give you a copy of our findings.
Below are the 27 items that are inspected:
- Tire Wear / Condition Front
- Tire Wear / Condition Rear
- Drive Shaft Joint Boots
- Condition of McPherson Struts
- Condition of Rear Shock Absorbers
- Condition of Front Brakes
- Condition of Rear Brakes
- Brake, Hydraulic System (fluid, visual check)
- Emergency Brake Adjustment
- Clutch Adjustment
- Clutch Hydraulic System
- Condition of Muffler / Exh. Pipes
- Engine and Transmission Oil
- Condition of Drive Belts
- Drive Belts Adjustment
- Condition of Radiator / Coolant
- Condition of Radiator Hoses
- Condition of Heater Hoses
- Condition of Battery / Cables
- Condition of Spark Plug / Wires
- Condition of Air / Fuel Filters
- Condition of Wiper Blades
- Head Light Operation
- Stop, Tail, Turn Signal Lights
- Heater / AC Operation
- Restraint System
Except for the American woman, nothing interests the eye of the American man more than an automobile, or seems so important to him as an object of aesthetic appreciation. --Alfred Hamilton Barr, Jr., 1902 - ‘81, US art historian and first director of the Museum of Modern Art, New York.