Why choose AJ Foreign Auto?
Another "Excellence in Service" feature that our customers enjoy...
In order to assist you in keeping your vehicles Safe & Reliable year round, and to help avoid emergency road side breakdowns, we perform a courtesy 27-Point Inspection on your initial visit and then periodically, when your car is in for a service or repair, and give you a copy of our findings.
Below are the 27 items that are inspected:
- Tire Wear / Condition Front
- Tire Wear / Condition Rear
- Drive Shaft Joint Boots
- Condition of McPherson Struts
- Condition of Rear Shock Absorbers
- Condition of Front Brakes
- Condition of Rear Brakes
- Brake, Hydraulic System (fluid, visual check)
- Emergency Brake Adjustment
- Clutch Adjustment
- Clutch Hydraulic System
- Condition of Muffler / Exh. Pipes
- Engine and Transmission Oil
- Condition of Drive Belts
- Drive Belts Adjustment
- Condition of Radiator / Coolant
- Condition of Radiator Hoses
- Condition of Heater Hoses
- Condition of Battery / Cables
- Condition of Spark Plug / Wires
- Condition of Air / Fuel Filters
- Condition of Wiper Blades
- Head Light Operation
- Stop, Tail, Turn Signal Lights
- Heater / AC Operation
- Restraint System
Automobiles are free of egotism, passion, prejudice and stupid ideas about where to have dinner. They are, literally, selfless. A world designed for automobiles instead of people would have wider streets, larger dining rooms, fewer stairs to climb and no smelly, dangerous subway stations. --P. J. O'Rourke (b. 1947), U.S. journalist. Give War a Chance, An Argument in Favor of Automobiles vs Pedestrians (1992).